- 300000 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- Marshall Stability Tester
- Stainless Steel
- 14 Kilograms (kg)
- 250 Kg/hr
Marshall Stability Tester
- 30 KN (3000 kg) capacity
- platen rate 50.8 mm per minute
- Safety cut-out switch for platen travel
- The load frame, confirming to British Standard BS 594 : 1973 and ASTM D 1559, comprises which houses a geared screw jack and motor drive mechanism, all enclosed within a rigid sheet steel frame. Automatic cut out prevents platen over run on the down ward & upward travel. Suitable for operation on 230 volts, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply. Compaction Mould comprising filling color, mould body and base plate. Manufactured from steel. Compaction pedestal comprising of a hard wood block with a steel plate. Complete with specimen holder semi-circular base and a circular top to hold the specimen mould in place during compaction of the specimen.
d. Compaction Hammer designed for use with the compaction pedestal and mould. The hammer has a 4.5 kg weight which has a free fall of457 mm.
e. Breaking head assembly, complete with gauge disc and flow meter pedestal.
f. Load transfer bar. ' g. Specimen extractor.
h. Flow Meter (dial gauge) graduated 0.01mm x 25 mm travel.
Mixing bowl fitted with handle.
j. Mixing trowel.
High sensitivity Proving ring 2500 kg capacity fitted with 0.002 mm dial gauge. Complete in a nice wooden carrying case.
-Do-but 50 KN.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
6, Rani Jhansi Road, Motia Khan, New Delhi, Delhi, 110055, India