Price And Quantity
- 75,000 INR
- 50-100 Kilograms (kg)
- Vibrating Machines
- Stainless Steel
- 220 Volt (v)
- VIBRATING MACHINE: IS: 10080, BS 4550 Consists of a frame mounted on coil springs to carry the cube mould , and a revolving shaft provided with an eccentric.
- By means of a balance weight beneath the base plate attached rigidly to the frame, the center of gravity of the whole machine, including the cube and mould, is brought either to the eccentric shaft, or within a distance 25mm below it.
- Normal running speed of eccentric shaft is 12,000400RPM. Fitted with BELT GUARD. The motor and a crowned pully on the vibration machine.
- Supplied complete with one cube mould 7.06 cms with base plate. Suitable for operation on 230 V, single phase, 50 cycle, A.C. supply Complete with timer.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
6, Rani Jhansi Road, Motia Khan, New Delhi, Delhi, 110055, India